Here’s are 2 recommended training events coming up that are both free!
Hand in Hand and Children Matter
Christmas in a pandemic
Wednesday 21st October 1.30-3.00pm (BST)
What can we do this year? Are you looking for ideas for on-line church, for families to do together at home, or for taking the Christmas story outside to your community in a socially-distanced way? Or have you got a great idea you’d like to share with other churches? Join us to hear a range of suggestions from various contributors and share your own ideas and concerns through breakout groups and online chat. Zoom seminar aimed at children’s and family ministry workers but also appropriate for parents and church leaders
For more information about each session and to REGISTER YOUR PARTICIPATION click here.
Care for the Family:
Helping our children’s work flourish during a pandemic
With Rob Parsons, Andy Frost and the Kitchen Table Project team.
Free session for church leaders, children and family workers looking at how we can effectively connect with families and children and explore ideas that could help as this season continues in uncertainty.
- Hear from Rob Parsons (Founder and Chairman of Care for the Family, author and speaker) and Andy Frost (Director of Share Jesus International, Chair of London Mission Collective, author and speaker).
- Fascinating new research findings showing what makes online children’s work effective.
- Case studies and ideas from churches who are trying new approaches and seeing opportunities among the challenges.
- How we can involve parents in nurturing their children’s faith.
- Resource ideas and practical solutions.
- Time for discussion and Q&As.